Photographers Adventure Club Local Workshop!
OFFICIAL SIGN UP PAGE: Click Here!
I will be teaching this very small personal workshop on Lightroom 4 & 3. This is a Great Learning Experience not to be missed!
**Please allow 3 hours for Instruction.
We will Discuss & Teach:
- Interface & Getting Around
- Workflow Practices & Color Coding
- Importing & Deleting Photos
- Toolbars & “Panels”
- How to Keyword your Photos
- Renaming Photos
- Folders & How to Use them
- Stacking Multiple Similar Exposures
- How to Color Correct
- How to Crop
- Spot Removal Tool
- Smart Collections
- How to open up files in HDR Programs or Photoshop
- And Answer all your questions!
Requirements: Laptop, Lightroom 3/4, Photos database, Notebook
This will be an amazing learning experience for anyone that has difficulty in seminars or likes a personal touch to their learning experience.
Mesa, AZ 85208 – USA
Saturday, February 9 at 9:00 AM
Join our Camera Club Here: https://captureschool.net/
Leave a Reply