Saturday October 20, 2012 – Saturday October 20, 2012
647 S Parkwood
Map and Directions | Register
I will be teaching this very small personal workshop on Adobe Lightroom 4 & 3. This is a Great Learning Experience not to be missed! So this is HANDS on Learning NOT Seminar style!
**Please allow 3 hours for Instruction.
We will Discuss & Teach:
- Interface & Getting Around
- Workflow Practices & Color Coding
- Importing & Deleting Photos
- Toolbars & “Panels”
- How to Keyword your Photos correctly
- Renaming Photos
- Organization inside LR & on your CPU
- Folders & How to Use them
- Stacking Multiple Similar Exposures
- How to Color Correct
- How to Crop
- Spot Removal Tool
- Smart Collections
- How to open up files in HDR Programs or Photoshop
- And Answer all your questions!
Requirements: Laptop, Lightroom 3/4, Photos database, Notebook
This will be an amazing learning experience for anyone that has difficulty in seminars or likes a personal touch to their learning experience.
** Please show up on time but not Early!
Addnl Directions: 60 East exit Signal Butte, Make a Left off exit. Pass Southern, Make right on Dragoon (After Canal Bridge) Make right then Left on Dragoon (again lol) Residential Studio is at the end on the left
***IF You are a PAC Photography Club Member with Premium Status email me for a DISCOUNT Code!
Join PAC Now ! https://captureschool.net/
Leave a Reply